Don’t you hate it when you show up to the Halloween party and see someone across the room wearing what looks like the EXACT same outfit?
“Nah,” you think. “There’s no way! What are the odds!?”
But then you sneak across the room to take a closer look…
And you realize that it’s not the EXACT same outfit (thank goodness!). It’s close, but hey, at least you both have great style! 🙂 Before you know it, you’re talking shop and taking selfies by the punch bowl…
Er…I guess I’m dressing up as Pregnant Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony for Halloween this year, LOL!
I mean, I don’t even know where to start with this costume. You know you’re doing it right, though, when you walk into the room, and your significant other says, “You look absolutely ridiculous.”
Since there’s a LOT going on here in terms of all the teal, the faux fur and the rainbows and pony ears (!), I paired the bright blueish teal smoky eye with nude cheeks and lips.
You know…to keep from going OTT. 🙂
Here’s the main makeup…
- EYESHADOW: Urban Decay Evidence (the shimmery blue on the lids), Urban Decay Deep End (the bright teal in inner corner), Dolce & Gabbana Ocean (the matte greenish blue in the crease), NARS Dogon II (the satiny gray blue in the outer corner) and NARS Pandora (lash lines)
- EYELINER: Urban Decay 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Chaos
- LASHES: Salon Perfect Demi Wispies False Lashes
- CHEEKS: MAC Gingerly Blush
- LIPS: MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Oh Honey, MAC Cremesheen in Creme D’Nude and MAC Plushglass in Big Baby
For great costume ideas —-> Party City. That’s where I got this one.
So! That’s what I’m wearing to hand out candy this year (and to startle the neighborhood children). 🙂 I expect to see some very surprised faces when I open the door and shout, “Boo!”
How ’bout you? If you’re dressing up this year, do you have your costume picked out? Time is running out!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,