** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, TRACY!!!), but check back next Saturday for another Sephora giveaway.
Rise and shine, morning glory. Happy caturday. 🙂 Thank you for all of your kinds words and encouragement this week and for letting me lean on you for a bit. Maybe someday I can return the favor. I get teary every single time I go into the comments on the Quick Hello post from a few days ago.
I’m feeling a lot better already, partially because I’ve made some headway on cleaning my office. I mean…it still looks like a hornet’s nest, but I have done a lot of purging and a little reorganizing, so one step is better than no steps, I guess.
I hope that you’re having a nice morning so far. What are you up to over there?
I’m just going to continue my office cleaning project and maybe (probably) play with some makeup. I do have to hit up the dollar store and The Container Store a little later, but that’s about it. That’s what I’m doing this weekend.
But right now I’m having breakfast. I made more of those Flourless Thumbprint Oatmeal Cookies (yum!) and some scrambled eggs. And some chai tea, which I’m very excited about. 🙂
Have a great weekend, my friend. Talk to you soon.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What’s your favorite museum and why?
- Who’s the coolest person you know?
- Have you ever seen a meteor shower?
- What’s your favorite spice?
- How do you feel about strangers in public who give unsolicited makeup advice?
- When you think “elegant makeup,” what comes to mind?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, April 27, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,