** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, STACEY!!!), but check back next Saturday for another Sephora giveaway.
Good morning, good morning!
I hope you’re having a nice morning so far, and if it hasn’t been all that, maybe a cup of tea will help. I have one last bag of Trader Joe’s Vanilla and Cinnamon Black Tea, and you can have it if you want. Or I can make you something else. Chocolate macadamia nut coffee, or some spiced chai? Just let me know.
With all of these drinks in the house, I could open up a cat cafe of my own. With one cat!
Now that you’re here and kind of relaxed (hopefully), take a second to please enter this weekend’s Sephora e-card giveaway. All it takes is a comment and a smile. 🙂
I hope you’re up to something fun today. I’m heading to my friend’s house for brunch a little later this morning, and I’m very excited because she’s a gifted cook. Like, she has the gift. Sometimes when you eat her food, you want to cry.
Sometimes you also want to cry when you eat my food, but for completely different reasons. Haha.
Good luck in the giveaway. I’ll talk to you soon.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What’s the next makeup brush you want to get?
- Who’s the funniest person you know?
- Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- Do you ever listen to audiobooks?
- Last time you went on a rant? What was it about?
- Chocolate or gum? (If I have to pick one or the other, I pick chocolate.)
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, March 9, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,