** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, CASEY!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
Good morning, glory. Happy caturday! Meows all around.
So, I watched a surprisingly entertaining movie on iTunes last night called Love, Rosie, and I thought you should know about it…just in case you’re ever in the mood for something light and fluffy that also happens to star the guy who played Finnick Odair in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
You know, just in case you need something that meets all three of those important criteria — light, fluffy and starring Finnick Odair. 🙂
It wasn’t bad! I mean, OK, it only gets a 26% on rottentomatoes, but I swear, it’s better than that.
In other news, I’m driving into the city this morning to have breakfast with my brother, and my most difficult decision at the moment is whether I should order the buckwheat pancakes, or the huevos rancheros.
Hmm… I might end up getting both, ’cause that’s how I roll.
Have a great weekend, whatever you’re up to, and may it be filled with cats.
- One (1) MAC eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What scent reminds you of your mom?
- Make a real word using all of the letters in your first name (you can also use additional letters if you want to). Here’s one for me: “hanker,” because I have a “hankering” for a yummy breakfast. 🙂
- Did you do any shopping this week? What did you get?
- Have you ever gotten into a big argument with someone at work?
- What’s the chismis (pronounced chees-mees), which is Tagalog for “gossip”?
- Would you rather 1) live forever, or 2) live a normal length of time but never need to sleep?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, June 1, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,