** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, CHELSEA!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
I hope you had a nice night. Mine was pretty chill. We just kept it easy and local with two words: take out.
Wait — I think that’s one word…
El Hub and I got takeout Puerto Rican for dinner because I’d been craving good beans and rice, then came home and checked on our neighbor’s kitty cat and bunny. Yup, we’re on petsitter duty this weekend for their cute orange tabby and little white bunny, and that’s fun. After providing the entertainment for their evening, we rented a pretty good Western on iTunes called Slow West starring Michael Fassbender. Good movie, but not a lot of rainbows and kittens, if you know what I mean…
After that, it was off to bed for this gal!
I’m not sure yet what we’ll do today, but it feels like a good mall day to me. I don’t know what it is, but there’s something in the air. I feel the mall vibes… LOL!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend, and give yourself a big hug from me and lots of sweet kitty hugs from Tabs. 🙂
- One (1) MAC eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Would you rather live 1,000 years (just you, not your family members) or win $1 million?
- What’s a word you always have a hard time spelling?
- Have you ever dated someone you met online?
- A skin care product you’ve been wanting to try?
- New shoes or new lipstick?
- A TV show you would love to see turned into a movie?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, August 10, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,