- A five second makeup routine — Makeover Mama
- Estee Lauder makes over your social media profile picture— Product Girl
- Cynthia Nixon’s looking very 80s on the Sex & the City set — The Jet Set Girls
- Lancome’s Juicy Tubes Pure gloss looks like a winner — Beyond Beauty Basics
- Bracelets that help tone your arms? I’m on it! — A Mom in Red High Heels
- Ever wonder what makeup the True Blood ladies wear? — Beauty Blogging Junkie
- How to get Khole Kardashian’s bridal glow — Spoiled Pretty
- What a difference some bangs make — Hair Thursday
- MAC Style Black Q&A with MAC Senior Artist Terry Barber — Talking Makeup
- Are you a Dior Diva? — Makeup Bag
Good morning! It looks like it’s going to be a sunny day out here at the edge of the earth, aka the land where wild turkeys run free.
Even though the new place is farther away from San Francisco (where my heart permanently resides), the sunrise here has the city beat.
When the sun stretches over the horizon, hundreds of red, orange and gold shades stream through the windows and dance against the walls. It’s one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen.
Early this morning Tabs and I gazed out the living room window and watched the colors drench the sleepy hills in the distance. Well, I admired the hills. He stared the neighbor’s Siamese down, thuggish-ruggish style.
Speaking of The Hills, did anybody watch it last night? We still haven’t set up our TV and I’m missing all my trashy reality shows.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,