*yawwwnn*. Okay, I’m up early, and yet I feel really good (weird). I’ve had nary a drop of caffeine, so I know it’s not that, LOL!
How are you doing? Did you get enough sleep? Let’s ease our way into Thursday with a quick update from the girls of Daily Makeover’s Beauty Bloggerati.
Okay, Tabs, where’s momma’s coffee?
- Hmm… Maybe I’ll DIY my own lace manicure today — Beauty on a Dime
- 6 ways to look gorgeous in 2010 — Daily Makeover
- Add On the Cuff sponge bracelets to the list of things I wish I’d invented — Spoiled Pretty
- Eyeliner’s long-lost medicinal value? Who knew? — Beauty Blogging Junkie
- LOVE this style on Rachel McAdams — Hair Thursday
- Revamp your entire beauty routine for less than $100 — Makeover Momma
- I’m leaving! And I’m taking these travel-friendly kits from Kiehl’s with me! — The Jet Set Girls
- Behind-the-scenes beauty in Bali — Positively Beautiful
- Get perfect brows with the Christi Harris Brow Planning System — Talking Makeup
- Is Trish McEvoy’s Little Black Card a perfect face palette? — Product Girl
- Yay! More stretch pants (especially if they’re this cute) — A Mom in Red High Heels
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,