Um, I have an idea. Let’s pretend we’re SSPs (Secret Sephora Pals). We’ll sneak away from work to take long beauty breaks together, and just go CRAZY swatching and checking out everything new.
But before we go, let’s take a second to catch up with the girls of Daily Makeover’s Beauty Bloggerati. Maybe they’ll come too!
- Pics of the new DiorShow mascara in ACTION! — Product Girl
- Nail polish addicts, next time you’re flying into Seattle’s Sea-Tac airport, look for this green polish by Butter London — Makeup Bag
- If you’re into fragrance-free lotions, then you might love this new drugstore moisturizer by Olay — Makeover Momma
- The 411 on how to take stick-straight lashes from blah to WOW! — Spoiled Pretty
- Dark circles don’t stand a chance against this undereye illuminating champ (and it’s deeply discounted, woot!) — Beauty Blogging Junkie
- How to look cute when it’s cold outside (apparently, it is possible, LOL!) — A Mom in Red High Heels
- Ever wonder what a jet-setting fashion stylist keeps in her beauty arsenal? — The Jet Set Girls
- Aveda fans, here’s how you pump up the volume of fine hair — Hair Thursday
- Can Olay ProX reverse the signs of aging? — Beyond Beauty Basics
- I love the soft makeup look of Christina Aguilera’s February Marie Claire cover — Talking Makeup
See you in a few.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,