- NARS Makeup Cleansing Oil for oily skin? — Product Girl
- For m’lady, a Lord and Taylor’s 25% off friends and family sale — Spoiled Pretty
- 3 powder-to-cream products to fall in love with — Beauty Blogging Junkie
- One can never have too many fall skincare tips — Talking Makeup
- Fashion designer Betsey Johnson wins the National Arts Club’s Lifetime Achievement Award — Beyond Beauty Basics
- Faith Hill pulls off a hot fall trend — A Mom in Red High Heels
- What’s the 411 on keratin hair treatment? — The Jet Set Girls
- 3 mom-friendly ways to get groomed in mere minutes — Makeover Momma
- Guerlain’s Imperial Holiday collection looks downright REGAL! — Makeup Bag
- Curls for a cure — Hair Thursday
Good morning, beauties.
There’s no denying it — we’ve entered the rainy season out here in Northern California. Let’s hope all those wine grapes growing up in Napa Valley appreciate all this wetness and put it to good use, LOL! And I guess the weather also gives me an excuse to cruise for new boots…
I hold them in high footwear regard, right behind platforms heels and flip-flops, and I’ve had my eye on this pair of Fiddler booties from Seychelles.
Be still my booty heart!
Do you have a favorite pair of boots?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,