I know one thing this morning, my friend. I would not want to mess with John Wick.
Rise and shine, pal o’ mine! HAPPY CATURDAY! 🙂
So, the movie last night, John Wick — not too shabby, tabby. There’s something about Keanu Reeves… He’s gotten such a bad rap over the years for his acting, but I almost always like his movies. (Did you ever see A Walk in the Clouds? I really liked that one.) What more can you ask?
About the movie, though, yeah, violent to the extreme. Just words of warning, if you’re not in the mood for that kind of thing. Be prepared for an action movie a la 1980s Bruce Willis or Arnold Schwarzenegger.
In other news…I only realized at Trader Joe’s before the movie last night that the Giants are in the World Series, LOL! Goes to show ya how much of a baseball fan I am. I’m more into football.
Yeah, the checker was ringing up my groceries when he looked up at me suddenly and asked, “Oh! Do you know the score of the game?” And I was like, “Uh…” Even El Hub didn’t know.
Then the checker said, “Last I checked it was 1-1, but the Giants looked like they were about to score,” to which I replied. “Yeah…I think so. That sounds about right.” 🙂
When I got home I found out they lost. Tabs was upset, of course, because he’s a big Giants fan, but he says the series isn’t over yet.
Have a great weekend, and good luck in the giveaway. I hope you’re doing something fun.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being crazed super fan, how big of a baseball fan are you?
- What would be your idea of a perfect weekend getaway?
- When was the last time you bought shoes?
- Favorite Keanu Reeves movie?
- Best Halloween costume ever by you or someone else?
- And the award for “Cutest Makeup Packaging of the Year” goes to…
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, October 27, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,