I just realized that I missed out on a free bear claw…
The last time I went to Panera Bread they said I’d earned one through their membership thingy program, but I had to use it by the ninth. I didn’t want it then because I was there for lunch, and it was noon. Now I’m too late…
See, there’s an important life lesson there. Never look a gift bear claw in the mouth. No matter what time it is, no matter if you want it or not, don’t wait. You take that bear claw, and you eat that bear claw, you hear me? 🙂
In other news, happy caturday! Rise and shine, pal o’ mine. I hope you got a good night’s sleep. I slept pretty well, considering the scary movie I watched last night. (A sci-fi horror thriller called The Machine on Netflix. Brace yourself for the opening scene. That’s all I’m saying.)
Purr usual, I haven’t figured out what I’m doing yet today… I know that we definitely need some groceries (we’re down to carrots, soy milk and instant decaf coffee, blech!), so probably Trader Joe’s right away. After that, we’ll see.
Good luck in the giveaway, babe, and have a wonderful day. Talk to you soon.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What’s your favorite Asian makeup brand?
- Has anyone ever sketched or painted a picture of you?
- Raw cookie dough: yea or nay?
- Does your cat have a cute meow?
- Are you currently happy with the state of your brows?
- Do you have a crush on anyone at school or work?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, September 15, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,