You know that movie The Time Traveler’s Wife?
I watched it again… It was on TV last night.
That movie is just so incredibly sad, isn’t it? But neat. It’s like, here’s what happens when something that could be a gift is actually a curse.
Rachel McAdams sure knows how to pick those heart-wrenching love stories…
Speaking of gifts, happy caturday! Every day we share together, my friend, is a gift, and yes, that’s corny, but I do not care. Not one bit. 🙂
How’s it going this morning? Did you do anything interesting or fun last night? El Hub and I had dinner at a Japanese place here in town that we hadn’t been to before (eh, it was OK), and then walked down the street and got ice cream at Powell’s Sweet Shoppe, and that store is always fun. I’m serious, if Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory had a satellite corporate office, it would probably look just like that store. They have every kind of candy imaginable, from chocolate-covered bacon necklaces to giant rainbow lollipops to caramel peanut clusters the size of small watermelons.
And after that we watched that movie at home. Pretty quiet evening.
Your nephew seems to be in good spirits this morning. Right after I woke up I pet him for a while, so he met his quota for lurvies, and as you know, his moods are pretty much entirely dependent on food and love. Like mommy like tabby.
Well, that’s about it for me. I’m gonna go make my first cup of coffee now and something to eat (Eggo waffles, perhaps?). Good luck in this weekend’s giveaway. Talk to you soon. 🙂
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Would you want the ability to time travel if you couldn’t control when it happened, or to what time you went?
- What’s your favorite animated movie?
- Have you ever ridden a scooter?
- What’s the best smelling shampoo?
- Which do you wear more often: big dangly earrings or small studs?
- Have you ever been to a water park?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, August 18, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,