They say, “It works a lot of your hip flexors,” when you rent a kayak. “Down here, around here.” But they don’t really tell you about your arms, your back, your shoulders, your thighs, your butt or your fingers (from holding the paddle).
Yeah…little sore this morning, LOL!
That’s what four hours in a kayak will do to you when you’re no longer the, uh…springiest of chickens.
But it was worth it. I had a blast.
In other news, OMG! Kittens hasn’t been too kind to me yet. I lost another $2 last night (it’s a penny slot), which is better than losing more than that, I guess. I’m going to give it one last try today… I’m not the biggest gambler in the world, so I mostly stick to penny slots. I think the grand prize mega jackpot on OMG! Kittens is something like 4000 pennies…but I’d prefer a kitten jackpot. 🙂
Have a great weekend, whatever you’re up to, and good luck in the giveaway. Tabs has been texting me off and on throughout the trip. He and his petsitter played Dungeons & Dragons last night. Tabs is a ninth level paladin named Chevalier… I guess he fought some hell hounds.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What’s your favorite melon (water, honeydew, cantaloupe, etc.)?
- Have you ever had wallpaper in a room? What did it look like?
- Have you ever lost any makeup on vacation?
- What’s the best waterproof mascara?
- Have you ever tried stand-up paddling?
- Who makes the sturdiest nail polish?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, August 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,