“Please, nice lady,” said the terrified cup of coffee. “Please don’t drink me.”
“Why not!?” barked the groggy, bleary-eyed beauty blogger as she ambled toward the carton of almond milk on the counter. “You’re mine! And I need you!”
“But…” pleaded the cup, “if you drink me, I’ll disappear, and I don’t want to disappear.”
The beauty blogger’s left eye twitched uncontrollably, and her hands were twisted into claws. “Bah! I don’t care! I’m not awake yet and I need my coffee!” Clumsily, she dumped the milk-like liquid into the cup, filling it close to the brim.
“Grgglrgl!” the cup cried. “I can’t swim!”
“Oh, shut-up!” the blogger screamed. “Just shut-up already!”
OK, that was dumb.
LOL! But I am really that tired right now, and I have no sympathy whatsoever for the coffee I am about to consume, bwahahahahahaaa! 🙂
Hi, babe. How’s it going this morning? What did you do last night?
I made pasta for din-din and watched some PBS specials on Netflix, one about Chatsworth, which is the palatial house where Downtown Abbey takes place, and the second one was about Selfridges, the department store in London (founded by an American, who knew?). And then I watched the first half of Titanic again (because we all know what happens in the second half).
Sometimes TV is the world’s greatest cure for a frazzled mind, ya know? There are times when I literally need for my brain to be turned into mush.
In other news, I’m counting down the seconds till tomorrow because I’m heading into the city to meet my two girlfriends for the day, and I haven’t seen them in a while.
So that’ll be fun.
I hope you have a great weekend lined up. I’ll be around, as usual, so I’ll talk to you soon.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- How do you take your coffee?
- What’s your favorite summer fruit (for me, peaches, cherries and watermelon)?
- On average, how many eyeshadows do you wear at a time?
- What was the last meal you prepared?
- Have you ever been to London?
- A movie that scared you as a child?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, July 14, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time), which is, incidentally, someone’s birthday. 🙂
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,