Rise and shine, morning glory! Happy caturday!
How’s it going this morning? Tabs and I are just having some mommy and toygie time on the couch for a few minutes before El Hub and I go grab breakfast and coffee at Panera.
What’s a toygie, you may ask? Well, “toygie” is shorthand for “18-pound diva kitty supermodel.”
Here’s an example of it in everyday use:
“Hi, buddy! Hi, beauty. I love you, toygie-boo. Look at this Jabba on me! Yeah, we’re having mommy and toygie time… Mommy and toygie time…
Don’t bite. Don’t bite. DON’T BITE.”
In other news…guess who’s goin’ country tomorrow!? Yup, I’m heading to Nashville, Tennessee, also known as Music City, for a quick couple days to cover an event for Neutrogena. It’ll be my first time in “the home of country music,” so I’m very excited about it. Today I’m charging up all my gizmos and camera batteries to capture and share as much of the trip as possible.
Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope it involves something fun. Good luck in this weekend’s giveaway. Talk to you soon.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Who’s your favorite country music singer?
- Have you ever been to the U.S. South?
- What’s been your favorite spring/summer makeup product so far this year?
- How’s your garden coming along?
- Who was the last person you called on the phone?
- Are you craving anything (food-wise) right now?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, April 14, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,