Rise and shine, pal o’ mine! It’s caturday. Do you know where your tubby tabby is?
No, really — do you know where Tabs is? Because I have know where he is right now. He usually gets up with me to beg for treats and lurvies, but I haven’t seen him this morning. He’s probably brooding somewhere, as cats are wont to do…
How was your sleeps? Did you have any good dreams?
I remember having one about…something.
There was a baseball stadium involved, and I was working at a booth in the stadium promenade selling tchotchkes of some kind, although I can’t remember what they were right now… They might have been those big foam fingers. I’m not sure though. I just remember everything in the dream being very, very important, LOL!
In other news, cleaning today. I don’t want to, but I have to. I really have to straighten up my office because it’s getting to the point where I can’t walk from the door to the chair at my desk. After that, who knows? Maybe some deck gardening.
I picked up some cat grass seeds for Tabs and some radish seeds for El Hub this week, and I want to plant those.
Good luck in this weekend’s giveaway. Talk to you soon. 🙂
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What was the last thing you looked for online?
- What’s one habit you’d like to have (or a habit you’d like to break)?
- What are you wearing on your nails?
- What’s at the top of your wish list (beauty or otherwise) right now?
- What was the name of your middle school?
- Do you believe in life on other planets?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, March 24, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,