Gonna get mah hair did.
I’m so excited! I’m getting a trim and my roots done in a few hours. That’s the only fun thing I’ve got going on this weekend, and I’m really just looking forward to relaxing in the chair.
El Hub is worried… He hates when I cut anything off my hair. This morning he said, “You should cherish it,” about the hair. “It’s like a gift! Most men are worried about losing theirs, and then you go and cut it?”
LOL! He was so serious, too. “You shouldn’t cut it!”
In other equally random news, I Bravo TV.
LOVE IT! Some of their shows are just so…entertaining. I know that they’re slowly liquifying my brain, which could be a good or bad thing. I haven’t figured it out yet.
Man, those promos, too — those things crack me up. Like the new one for Shahs of Sunset. I laugh every time that thing comes on…
Right now I’m just going to do a quick run on the treadmill before I get ready to go. I hope you’re having a nice weekend so far. Tabs says “mrow.” Good luck in the giveaway.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What’s your favorite Bravo TV show?
- On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about The Walking Dead returning this Sunday night?
- Which four eyeshadows would you put into your dream quad (you can mix/match brands)?
- Have you ever been country line dancing?
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
- Who makes the easiest-to-blend eyeshadows?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, February 10, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,