Rise and shine, morning glory! It’s time to get up.
The crows are cawing, the neighborhood hounds are hounding, and there’s a tabby with hopeful eyes quietly begging for gravy and/or table scraps.
Yes, it’s going to be a beautiful day. 🙂
Did you do anything fun last night? Go out to dinner or see a movie? We ended up staying in and watching Cate Blanchett embrace her cray-cray in Blue Jasmine (here’s the trailer on YouTube).
Wow, what a performance! I’m serious, just call the Academy and have them ship the Oscar to Cate’s house already (I don’t know, though. She’s going up against Meryl for August: Osage County, so we’ll see.). Girl’s got mad skillz.
I thought the movie overall was…pretty good. It’s heavy, and almost more of a character study than a regular plot with a beginning, middle and end, but I enjoyed it. It’s neat to see someone at the top of their craft.
And speaking of creatures at the top of their craft, Tabs says “mrow!” He wants us to get on with this weekend’s giveaway, so we better oblige. It’s not a good idea to get on a fussy tabby’s bad side.
Good luck, and have a great day, no matter what you’re doing. Thank you for stopping by.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Do you ever take baths at home (or just showers)?
- Have you ever been sledding?
- What’s your favorite social network (Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)?
- What are you doing this weekend?
- Favorite pair of socks?
- What’s the best makeup remover?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, January 27, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,