NOTE TO SELF: Typing is kind of hard when you’re wearing gloves…even if they’re fingerless and have an extremely cute snow leopard-print pattern.
My inner cat lady mistakenly assumed that kitty-print gloves would be more conducive to typing.
Yup, we live and learn…
I broke down and got those Betsey Johnson black and gray leopard-print knit gloves we talked about earlier this week. You remember — I was tempted the first time I saw them, but I forgot the gift card I wanted to use at home.
At the time I figured that if the universe wanted me to have fingerless leopard gloves in my life, the gloves would still be at Nordstrom on my next visit, and lo-and-behold, they were! 🙂
Now, you might be wondering why I’m wearing them inside the house to type. Well…why not? I’m in the kitchen, which is the coldest room in the house, and it’s particularly chilly this morning (I’m wearing a parka and gloves to make coffee and type).
But that’s not even the funniest part. Get this: the thermostat is set for 65 degrees…so on the global scheme of things, it really ain’t that cold in here, haha! I’m just not designed for cold.
So what’s on your plate today? Other than staying warm, I have a few chores to do (Blergh! Although I do love having a clean bathroom…) and some Christmas shopping, and hopefully I’ll have time to film one or two new videos. I’ve really been enjoying the video thing so far and want to keep exploring.
Before you get going, don’t forget to enter this week’s Sephora giveaway, even if it’s just one entry by logging into the widget and leaving a comment. You never know — this could be your week.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What are your favorite movie snacks?
- What are your throw-on-and-go makeup products?
- Have you ever been on a radio or tv show?
- What’s the most peaceful place you know?
- How many scrunchies do you own?
- What’s your Starbuck’s drink of choice
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, December 16, 2013 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,