Brr! It’s getting chilly, babe. Last night was freezing! — which makes sense, I guess, as much as I don’t like it. It’s already December…
Every winter reminds me again of how much I’m a warm weather gal. If I had my way, San Francisco would be located firmly in the tropics, and I’d be wearing shorts and flip-flops today instead of wool socks and a sweater.
I know, I know, we Californians are weather wusses. I won’t deny it. It’s true.
In other news…I have no other news, haha! Nothing exciting to report. I’ve just been taking it a little easier since Thanksgiving. I watched a ton of TV yesterday (re-watched The Godfather for the bajillionth time) and actually, for the first time in what seems like ages, took a real life nap on the couch. ‘Twas glorious!
Today, I want to hit the treadmill, clean the bathroom, eat something yummy for lunch and maybe, hopefully, get a Christmas tree with El Hub.
That would be nice… We usually don’t get ours for another couple weeks, but I want to get into the holiday spirit earlier this year.
Have a wonderful weekend, whatever you’re doing, and good luck in this weekend’s giveaway. Talk to you soon.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What did you do for Thanksgiving?
- Did you do any Black Friday shopping?
- Do you ever use product recycling programs like Back to MAC?
- What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas movie?
- Do you find it easier to do makeup on someone else than it is to do it on yourself?
- Best three makeup brushes you own?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,