Morning! Rise and shine, pal o’ mine. 🙂 It’s caturday! A day to celebrate the glorious awesomeness that is (are?) cats.
OK, not officially, but ya know, if you’re into cats…
What’s shakin’? See any good TV shows or movies this week? El Hub and I went to see The Theory of Everything a few days ago and really liked it. I saw yesterday that the main guy and girl got Oscar nominations. Yeah, they deserved ’em.
Boy, so video… I tried to make one this week, a tutorial, and I did some things differently than I have in the past. Anyway, it kind of spiraled out of control, which is why I disappeared for a couple days. I was trying to edit the thing down, but I underestimated how long it would take.
I had to table it for now, but I learned a few things, so hopefully it goes smoother next time. The lesson here is that editing video can take a looong time.
In other news, it’s very wintry here this morning, but I don’t mean stormy. Just gray and cold and blah… I haven’t figured out what’s on my agenda for today, but for now, I don’t really feel like seizing the day. I feel more like asking El Hub to get me Starbucks and having breakfast in bed, lol. 🙂
I don’t know… Maybe a trip to the mall will liven things up. I haven’t been to Nordies in a while.
Whatever you’re up to, I hope you have a wonderful day, and good luck in the giveaway. (Your nephew says, “mrow,” btw.)
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Do you ever see yourself in the mirror, notice your makeup and think, “OMG! When did I do that?”
- An eccentric, anonymous billionaire offers to give you $10,000 if you’ll quit your job today. Do you do it?
- Most incredible tattoo you’ve ever seen in real life?
- A department store/high-end makeup brand that’s totally worth the price?
- You find a $100 bill on the sidewalk this afternoon with a note on it that says, “If found, please call 555-364-1212.” What do you do?
- Have you ever gotten a perm?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, January 19, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,