Black Mirror. OK, damn… I don’t even… Holy! That show… To put it mildly, I am freaked out.
Every. Episode. So far. And I’ve only seen five of the seven so far! — but I can’t stop thinking about them.
My goodness, how cynical and/or twisted does a person have to be to come up with stories like those? Haha! That second episode, with the bicycling and the talent show (Hot Shot!), what a sad, sad world…and yet I can see something like that existing. Brilliant sci-fi in the vein of Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits, only VASTLY, incomparably more jaw-dropping and twisted (I’m warning you!) than anything I ever saw on either of those shows. If you’re interested, it’s up on Netflix now.
In other news, happy caturday, my friend! 🙂 The sun is actually shining here in Novato, and that is so damned awesome! I’m getting outside today, no matter what. I think sun like this calls for a trip to the mall.
Whatever you’re up to, I hope you’re doing great. Good luck in the giveaway, and I’ll talk to you soon.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Which of these two mundane makeup powers would you rather have? 1) Perfect makeup recall, where you can remember every single tool and shade name, finish, formula, detail and application technique you’ve ever seen; or 2) the amazing ability to use your index finger as an airbrush that can shoot pigments (all colors) without ever running out?
- If you were a character in a video game, what would the game be about?
- What’s the most annoying piece of makeup in your collection that you wish you could figure out how to use better?
- Have you downloaded any cool new apps?
- Best thing you’ve seen on YouTube this year (yeah, it’s only the first month of the new year so far, but still)?
- If you had carte blanche total control (all expenses paid) over your day tomorrow and could do anything you want, what would you do?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, January 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,