I really enjoyed seeing your favorite five in yesterday’s eye products post. I saw a ton of great products that have slipped off my radar screen (but need to go back on). Now let’s talk face products today.
For the formal transcript of the official makeup record, I have acne-prone (especially around my chin area, boo) combination dry/oily skin, and these are the top five face products currently rockin’ my boat…
- Laura Mercier Flawless Fluide Foundation ($48) — I must sound like a broken record with the way I’m always singing Flawless Fluide’s praises, but dangit I love the stuff! I think it’s one of the best liquid foundations out there meow.
- MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Base Visage ($41) — Currently addicted to this primer: me. I’ve been using it daily.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer ($39) — I like this so much that I bought a backup during the Sephora VIB sale…even though I’m not even halfway finished with my current bottle. 🙂
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette ($58) — When I’m not testing other blushes and can use whatever my heart desires, I grab this palette.
- Guerlain Perles d’Etoiles Illuminating Pearls ($60) — Super obsessed with this (said in a singsongy voice)! It gives me that magical holiday Guerlain glow.
Your turn, babe. What are your five favorite face makeup products right now?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Happy hump day.