Rise and shine, pal o’ mine! Let’s talk top eye products on this terrific Tuesday…
Here are my five favorite eye products right now. Mind you, the list changes all the time…so this is just a current snapshot.
- BECCA Ombre Nudes Eyeshadow Palette ($40) — Really great for easy, blown-out matte neutral eye looks.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Satin Eyeliner in Blue Roan ($28) — Kind of obsessed with this blue liquid liner…
- Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Espresso ($44) — It’s crazy stupid expensive, but I swear, Tom makes the best brow pencil out there now (also available in Blonde, Taupe and Chestnut). Life changing.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Woodwinked ($16) — This warm golden oldie is a goodie.
- Cle de Peau Perfect Lash Mascara ($50) — So waterproof that it laughed at the perspiration that poured off my face in the 13.1-mile half-marathon, as if to say, “Is that all you got?!” Too expensive, but it’s so, so good…
How about you, sweets? What are your five favorite eye products right now?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,