** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, AMY!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
This is going to sound completely random, but do you ever go to Panera Bread? I had one of their salads the other day (the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad), and I’ll be danged if it wasn’t one of the highlights of my week!
LOL! Rise and shine, morning glory! Happy Caturday! 🙂 How’s everything over there? What was the highlight of your week?
I’m still chugging along. Connor Claire is getting bigger and smiling more every day, and Tabs has been soaking up the spring weather and enjoying the upgrades El Hub made to the deck garden.
About that, we didn’t go as far with the garden this year as we did last year, but we did plant six or seven tomato plants, a bit of basil, some zucchini squash, a few patches of cat grass and a hot pepper plant, so there’s some new greenery for him to explore (and to attract birds for Tabby TV).
I can’t believe it’s already May…but I say that every month, “I can’t believe it’s ______.” It’s true, though. I can’t believe it’s already May! Time seems to go by faster every day.
Are you doing anything fun this weekend? Before you get going, don’t forget to enter this weekend’s Sephora giveaway. Good luck!
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Prettiest lipstick packaging?
- What’s a product that’s a straight-up copy of something else?
- What’s a product you’ve been thinking about adding to your makeup routine?
- Do any of your coworkers really know you?
- What’s your favorite quad or quint?
- What’s the largest amount of money you’ve ever just found on the ground before?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, May 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. If you have a minute, please wish Carolina, who’s been helping on the blog during my maternity leave, a very happy birthday. Happy birthday, Carolina!