Whoa, boy. I am a sleep-sheepy today…but that wasn’t going to stop me from playing naked.
I mean playing with naked — Urban Decay Naked3.
Just a few shots of the look I’m wearing. I think it’s a little more wearable and daytime-friendly than the look I did on Monday.
I think it went well.
Quick breakdown of what I used!
On my eyes I’m wearing…
- The Urban Decay Naked3 Palette (shimmery rose gold Liar on my lids and glittery blackened rose Blackheart in the outer corners)
- The Urban Decay Naked Palette (Buck, the matte brown shade, in the crease)
- The Urban Decay Naked2 Palette(Foxy, the matte beige shade, on the brown bone)
- UD’s new 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Blackheart, glittery blackened rose from the new Blackheart and Darkside liner duo (along my lower lash lines)
- UD’s new 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, a true black from the new Perversion and Pistol duo (water lines)
- UD’s new 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Venus a shimmery beige from the Venus and Crave duo (worn as a base all over my lids under the other products)
- Clarins Be Long Mascara (my lashes)
- MAC Brun Eye Shadow (brows)
On my cheeks and lips that’s…
- Tarte’s Off the Cuff Blush Palette (the apples of my cheeks)
- MAC Give Me Sun Bronzer (below my cheekbones)
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked
On my face, that’s my usual combo as of late (here’s a post about it).
Sorry if I sound a little out of it today. I stayed up too late last night rereading Angelfall by Susan Ee (LOVE that book).
El Hub was sawing logs next to me, but I got so into my Kindle that I didn’t put it down until almost one.
When I’m tired like this, makeup always helps…
Maybe not as much as coffee, but it helps.
What about you? What kind of makeup are you wearing today? Anyone else out there wearing a smokey eye?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,