Now we shall dance like children of the night!
Or not. 🙂
We can dance around my kitchen though, but only if it’s low impact because I’m still resting up for the race.
What are you doing tonight? I have a feeling El Hub is going to coerce me into watching Fury, that new WWII tank movie with Brad Pitt and the guy who played Shane in The Walking Dead.
Sounds like a hoot!
Oh, well. I’ll get him back in November when the new Hunger Games comes out.
Not that I’m gonna do it, because I feel lazy, but it would be really easy to turn this into an evening/party look by just swapping out the rosy gloss for a more dramatic lip color, like this glossy plum number perhaps…
The full makeup breakdown…
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre — base
- NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow in Matte Beige from the Laser Cut Palette — all over lid
- NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow in Matte Khaki from the Laser Cut Palette — outer corner and crease
- NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow in Glittery Beige from the Laser Cut Palette — inner corner
- NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder from the Laser Cut Palette — upper crease
- MAC Eye Shadow in Ground Brown — lower crease
- Guerlain Eye Pencil in Blackjack — upper water line to tightline
- NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte — water line
- Topshop Doe Eyed Lashes — upper and lower lashes
- Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Espresso
- MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Primer
- Smashbox Pore Minimizing Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Laura Mercier Flawless Fluide Foundation in Chai
- Diorskin Nude Concealer in 003 Sable/Sand
- YSL Touche Eclat in 4.5
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna from the Laser Cut Palette — contour
- NARS Blush in Day Dream from the Laser Cut Palette — blush
- NARS Lipgloss in Dolce Vita from the Laser Cut Palette — rosy lip
- NARS Velvet Lip Liner in Mirihi Island Beach, NARS Audacious Lipstick in Liv and NARS Lipgloss in Sixties Fan — dark lip
What are you up to tonight? Am I the only one wearing smokey eyes?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,