I was originally going to wear basic neutrals and black liner on my lids today because it was deceptively chilly this morning, but that didn’t last long. It was 80 degrees by 9!
After shutting all the windows, drapes and blinds (much to Tabs’ chagrin, because it obstructs his view of the bird feeder outside), I felt like summery makeup was in order — something like the new NARS Tropical Princess Eyeshadow Duo from the Adult Swim summer 2014 collection.
Heres’s a breakdown of the makeup I’m wearing…
- NARS Tropical Princess Eyeshadow Duo: along my lower lash lines (applied with a wet brush to intensify the color)
- The NARS NARSissit Eyeshadow Palette: lids
- NARS Black Valley Eye Paint: upper lash lines (see the double wing at the end?)
- NARS Orgasm Blush: mah cheeks
- NARS Lodhi Satin Lip Pencil with NARS Orgasm Lip Gloss on top: my lips
- MAC 36 false lashes: on my upper lashes
What did you do for your makeup today? Inquiring minds want to know.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,