When it started to look like cereal for dinner, El Hub and I decided at the last minute to go on a mid-week date last night (fish and chips, and beer… romantic, I know!). I went with this quick, sparkly look using a mix of new pieces from NARS, Chanel and MAC (and very little blending) and sprinkled it with some permanent products from Jouer, Hourglass, Buxom and Urban Decay.
Here’s a product breakdown of the look…
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Fantasme ($36) on lids and crease
- Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer in Khaki Platine ($28) on lower lash line
- Hourglass Script Liquid Liner Pen ($32) on upper lash line
- Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara ($20) and Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara ($22) on lashes
- Jouer Peony ($24) on apples
Nothing much, but it only took a couple of minutes to do. Perfect for impromptu fried foods and beer.
Quick — say you only have 2 minutes to do your makeup before dinner. What do you do?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,