Girrrrrrl, there’s so much nudity up in here right now, we must be breaking some decency laws.
Here’s a quick look at the new Urban Decay Naked3 palette to whet your salacious appetite. Please note the “Do not disturb” sign on the door, as I am current indisposed, otherwise known as getting better acquainted with the new palette. 🙂
Looks, swatches and impressions coming up soon…
“We’ve spent a LOT of time getting Naked the past few years. We’ve done bronzy and taupey neutrals, but we realized there was a whole spectrum of gorgeous, flushed pinks we hadn’t explored yet. Rose- based hues look great on every skin tone. With 12 new shades, it’s hard to choose favorites, but we predict that Buzz (the pinkest of all the shades) will be a fan favorite. We’re also partial to Nooner (a stunning pinky-brown matte) and Dust (a pale metallic pink shimmer with amazing iridescent glitter), which can be worn on the lids or used as a highlighter. And for an edgy, smoky liner, there’s the aptly named Blackheart — a super dimensional black matte flecked with red glitter.”
— Urban Decay
- STRANGE — pale neutral pink matte-satin
- DUST — pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter
- BURNOUT — light pinky-peach satin
- LIMIT — light dusty rose matte
- BUZZ — metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- TRICK — light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle
- NOONER — medium pinky-brown matte
- LIAR — medium metallic mauve shimmer
- FACTORY — pinky-brown satin
- MUGSHOT — metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift
- DARKSIDE — deep taupe-mauve satin
- BLACKHEART — smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle
Naked3 also includes a new double-ended Good karma shadow and Blending Brush and an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler with resealable samples of all four formulas (original, Sin, Eden and new anti-aging). According to UD, each sample holds about a week’s worth of primer.
Naked3 (SRP $52) will be available later this month from Sephora, ULTA and select Macy’s stores. Or, online at sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com. If you’d like to sign up to find out the exact date, you can do so here.