Seven lash-loving mascaras. Seven lush lash looks. Seven bucks each.
With NYX’s new Lush Lashes Mascaras, you could literally do a different lash look every day of the week.
That’s actually the idea. There are seven different mascaras in the line, which was recently released for spring, each one designed to create a different full-fringed effect.
The whole NYX Lush Lashes Mascara fam
- XXL (LL01) — This hefty mascara really packs it on! XXL’s volumizing formula and va va va voom brush offer the ultimate tools needed to lift, define and curl even those hard to reach lashes.
- BADUNKADUNK (LL02) — Bigger is better, and this full-sized formula has it all. The vitamin-enriched formula deepens, darkens and makes lashes look thicker. The full-sized brush reaches from root to tip while perfectly building beautiful, fuller-looking lashes
- STACKED (LL03) — The sky’s the limit with our clump-free, voluminous formula. The unique combination of brushes build volume from the roots with the short teaser bristles and coat lashes easily from root to tip with the sky-high length bristles.
- VOLUPTUOUS (LL04) — Have them guessing if they’re real or not with this well endowed formula. The thick tapered brush builds volume and is also ideal for reaching even the tiniest lashes.
- FULL FIGURED (LL05) — Be big and be proud with our unforgettable waterproof formula. The straight brush shape easily grabs and coats each lash from root to tip to boost length.
- CURVACEOUS (LL06) — For the ultimate volume and definition, this classic shaped brush is perfect for separating lashes and making them look thicker, bigger, more curvaceous.
- MORE TO LOVE (LL07) — Love to love the look of your lashes. More to Love’s curved, super-sized bristles coat each and every lash with rich, deep color from root to tip while curling.
More to Love, the one I’ve been wearing, is great if you like lifted lash curls and extra long lashes.
It’s not the most volumizing mascara on the block — XXL or Badunkadunk would probably better for that — and I do get some flakes when I forget to follow the “Don’t rub your eyes, Karen!” rule, but I think it’s a solid performer.
I don’t notice any smudges or clumping, and I like the criss-cross way it arranges my lashes.
Is it holy grail? Well, this one, More to Love, probably not. I do crave more volume, but with crazy curl hold and lush lengthening power like this for only $7, it gets a thumbs up.
The entire Lush Lashes Mascara collection is available now at drugstores, Ulta and nyxcosmetics.com.