The new MAC Face Palette in Smoky ($49.50 US/$59.50 CAD), one of two new Face Palettes in the MAC Keepsakes holiday collection, gives good smoke. Each of the palettes contains a mix of seven eye, face and lip products for a different themed look.
Rrraow! Some good-looking colors and finishes here, and I love that LE pearl packaging with the cameo design.
I see a lot of smokey (or smoky) eyes in my immediate future. 🙂
Both Smoky and Natural, the second Face Palette in the Keepsakes collection, will be available on the MAC website starting October 19, at North American MAC stores and counters October 23 through December 18, and at all international MAC locations some time this November.
The Smoky Face Palette includes…
- LUSTRE EYE SHADOW IN FILAMENT, a platinum silver
- FROST EYE SHADOW IN ARISTOCRATIC AURA, a dirty blue gray with silver pearl
- MATTE EYE SHADOW IN CARBON, an intense black
- IRIDESCENT PRESSED POWDER IN BORN TO DAZZLE, a white gold champagne with pearl
- CREAM COLOUR BASE IN PEARL, a pale gold with icy shimmer
- AMPLIFIED LIPSTICK IN PETULANCE, a mauvey mid-tone nude
- AMPLIFIED LIPSTICK IN EVENING POSH, a clean bright red