More lip love coming at’cha from Hourglass Cosmetics.
The luxury makeup line (which I lurve) recently added four new shades to their Panoramic Long Wear Lip Pencil line — orangey red Raven, coral-red Muse, deep aubergine Empress and true nude Eden.
These smooth, creamy pencils glide along my lips like makeup figure skaters and remind me a lot of MAC’s Pro Longwear Lip Pencils.
No tugging at all, and they don’t dry out my lips, either.
They last for me from 4-5 hours.
What Hourglass says about ‘em…
- The creamy formula glides on smoothly and resists smudging and feathering.
- Polymers adhere to the skin and have water-resistant qualities.
- Intense color payoff delivers continuous all-day wear.
- Equipped with a blending brush to perfect and evenly distribute product.
- Free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and gluten. Not tested on animals.
Note the caps on both ends down below… The pencils come with a blending brush to buff and distribute the liner after applying.
They’re available now in the Hourglass permanent collection at Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman and Sephora stores, and also online at hourglasscosmetics.com for $28 each.
I feel like Hourglass is totally having a well-deserved moment right now.