Benefit just launched a new line of false lashes ($15 each) at their Brow Bars and Boutiques.
Peep three of the nine styles and the Lash Glue ($8) above.
The Benefit Lash Lovelies include…
- Starlet Lash — Demi lashes for a glamorous doe-eyed look
- Big Spender Lash — Flared lashes for a temptingly sexy look
- Prima Donna Lash — Finely crossed lashes for va-va-voom volume
- Little Flirt Lash — Varied length lashes for a playful babydoll look
- Pin-Up Lash — Varied length lashes for a playful babydoll look
- Debutante Lash — Refined, delicate lashes for natural beauty
- Angel Lash — Curled & precisely separated lashes for a perfectly pretty look
- Rockette Lash — Criss-cross lashes with a hint of sparkle for a show-stopping look
- Going Solo Lash — Individual lashes for custom fullness and length
- Lash Glue — Clear, quick-dry lash adhesive
When was the last time you wore a set of false lashes?