“Girlfriend, good luck getting out of there with just one thing.”
I say this to myself all the time when I visit Ulta…because I’m usually going to get just one thing.
Thirty minutes later I’m walking out with this…
- L’Oreal La Palette Nude 1, $19.99
- Rita Hazan Root Concealer in Dark Brown/Black, $25
- L’Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray, $16.99
- Bliss Fuzz Off Facial Hair Removal Cream, $24
- Ulta Premium Square Cotton Pads, $3.49
Lots more products to test. I hope there’s at least one gem among ’em. It would be great if the L’Oreal palette works out to be a near-dupe for the UD Naked Palette. It looks like it has that potential.
Have you picked up anything good lately from Ulta or elsewhere?
P.S. I’m feeling Furiosa!
Anyone else going to see the new Mad Max movie? I got talked into it by El Hub, so we’re going tonight. He’s very, very excited.
I haven’t seen any of the other movies, so I don’t really know what to expect, other than lots of muscle cars with guns and explosions.
Oh! — and Charlize Theron has a robot arm.
Wish me luck! 🙂