As there are seven fragrances in the new $50 Rouge Bunny Rouge Discovery Coffret set, that means that you can wear a different Rouge Bunny Rouge scent every day of the week, which, according to my calculations and an independent double-blind study performed by Tabby Technologies, a Tabs the Cat Industries LLC subsidiary, you now have seven more reason to obsess over Rouge Bunny Rouge. 🙂
There are seven little fragrance samples in this set, and I think they’re all pretty great. Rouge Bunny Rouge likes to do things a little differently, and they stay in character with these scents. They’re unlike most standard-issue fruity florals that crowd the shelves at Sephora.
These combine fragrance notes in ways my nose has never met before, and because RBR is a boutique-sized brand and isn’t huge, the odds of you passing by someone on the sidewalk wearing the exact same scent are slim to none.
Soooo, if you or someone you love is a fragrance hound who loves interesting, uncommon scents that are hard to come by, this collection of samples could be a good deal.
The 0.07-oz. vials look slightly larger than usual fragrance samples (and they also have little spray nozzles), and all of the scents in the set are also available in larger sizes in RBR’s permanent line, so if you fall in love with one of them, you can order a bigger bottle.
The seven scents…
- Lilt — fig leaves, peach, coconut, violet, vetiver and musk
- Vespers — bergamot, cinnamon bark, violet leaves, black pepper, green apple, muguet, rose, violet, cedarwood, musk, sandalwood and vanilla
- Chatoyant — bergamot, lemon, orchid, jasmine, rose, lily of the valley, sandalwood, cedarwood, musk and vanilla
- Incantation — citrus accord, blackcurrants, fig leaf, green tea, rose, orange blossom, coriander, cardamom, vetiver, cedarwood, beeswax and musk
- Cynefin — floralozone, angelica seeds, davana, lavender oil, violet leaves, muguet, musks, amber and metallic woods
- Silvan — grapefruit, juniper berry, pepper, incense, guaiac wood, cedarwood, musk, patchouli
- Embers — pink pepper, nutmeg, clove, freesia, jasmine, cistus, incense, styrax, peru balsam and sandalwood
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,