So, what goes well with Naked? I mean…other than fun?
How about two new never-before-seen Nail Colors from Urban Decay?
New Nail Colors (SRP $15 each)
- BLACKHEART — smoky greige with red and multicolored shimmer
- ZODIAC — smoky green with gold, green and blue 3-D micro-glitter
UD says both of these new shades are going to be extremely limited edition. I’m just sayin’…
Inspired by the Naked3 shade of the same name, smoky greige (yes, greige) Blackheart is loaded with red and multicolored shimmer, while smoky green Zodiac, which UD calls the “sultry little lovechild” of Moondust Eyeshadow, is infused with gold, green and blue 3-D micro-glitter.
What do ya think? Do they make you want to throw off your clothes and run around naked? Or, stay fully clothed and go get Naked? Or none of the above?
And that’s not all. Naked3 also gets some new pencils….
The four Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils (SRP $16 each)
- ZERO + WHISKEY — zealous black cream + rich brown matte (coordinates with Naked)
- PERVERSION + PISTOL — blackest-black matte + light gray-brown shimmer (coordinates with Naked2)
- BLACKHEART + DARKSIDE — smoky black matte with rosy red micro-glitter + purple-taupe satin (coordinates with Naked3)
- CRAVE + VENUS — deepest, darkest brown-black matte + soft, off-white shimmer (coordinates with Naked Basics)
Each one comes with two liner shades inspired by one of the Naked palettes. Three of the eight shades in the lineup are UD bestsellers, but the other five are completely new.
“When we first introduced our original Naked palette, we created a Double-Ended Eye Pencil to go with it. Eventually, we loaded the palette with a brush instead, but people BEGGED us to sell the pencil on its own. It’s been so popular that we’re launching that original duo (Zero/Whiskey) as a regular part of our line AND adding three new color combos — one for each of our other Naked palettes.”
– Urban Decay
The new Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils and Nail Colors are coming soon to Sephora, ULTA and select Macy’s stores, and online to sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com.