Hey, wait a minute.
If you’re thinking that you’ve seen this $59 three-piece kit before, that’s because you may have.
It was released as a Sephora exclusive last year (it’s actually still available online at sephora.com), except that here it looks like the eyeshadows are playing musical chairs… They’ve been placed in slightly different positions in the palette.
The palette includes…
- Alhambra Duo Eyeshadow (right side), a metallic rose mist
- Bellissima Duo Eyeshadow (right side), a matte grayish brown
- Kalahari Duo Eyeshadow (left side), a shimmering gold
- Galapagos Single Eyeshadow, a bitter chocolate infused with gold
- Coconut Grove Single Eyeshadow, a deep taupe brown infused with gold
- Night Clubbing Single Eyeshadow, a black with golden pearl
NARS carried over the mini Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base Primer (yay!) from the previous incarnation of the kit but swapped out the flat eyeshadow brush for a travel-sized Wide Contour Brush #43.
Lots of classic NARS eyeshadows in this one… If I were building my dream NARS palette, I’d include most of these shades.
The $59 NARS And God Created Woman Eye Kit arrives August 1 at NARS Boutiques, narscosmetics.com and at department store and specialty store NARS counters.