A lightly tinted lip treatment poised to plump, moisturize and protect lips against the potent power of the sun…!
The formula contains broad-spectrum SPF 20, but does not contain parabens, sulfates or phthalates.
I’ve been testing Berry, one of the five $24 shades available now at Sephora stores and sephora.com.
“Plump your pout and take care of your lip needs in one comfortable, tinted formula. White rose moss and powerful peptides inject your lips with hyaluronic acid, boosting collagen and helping eliminate the appearance of lip lines. Antioxidant-rich butters condition and soothe for maximum moisture, and broad-spectrum sun protection helps prevent premature aging. The silky, gel texture smooths, softens, and evens the appearance of the skintone for a gorgeous, healthy finish.”
What you should know…
- It feels tingly upon application — not painfully — but the feeling only lasts about a minute or so.
- Despite the tingly feeling, I don’t really see a big difference in the size/plumpness of my lips. Maybe a little… It’s hard to tell.
- The color is super sheer, almost like wearing a clear shade.
- The formula smells and tastes like mint, which in this case I like, and both fade within a few minutes.
- It does seem fairly moisturizing. My lips haven’t complained, but I wouldn’t say it’s as moisturizing as a balm.
So, is Miracle Skin Transformer’s Lip Rewind more of an Autobot or a Decepticon?
Well, I like the inclusion of SPF 20, but I wish the formula conveyed more color. I can see this being more of a last-minute “why not?” shade you grab before bolting out the door than the sole reason for making a trip to Sehora.
Ingredients and marketing fancy talk…
- Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide: Beneficial blend that injects double the amount of hyaluronic acid into skin, stimulating the dermal matrix.
- Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres: Deeply penetrate, absorb moisture, rehydrate, and plump skin to minimize lip lines, refine, define, and smooth your smile.
- Soybean Extract, Ceramide-3: Smooths, softens, evens skintone, and stimulates collagen production.
- Vitamin E Acetate: Moisturizes and prevents free radical damage; prevents premature aging.
Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silica Silylate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Butter, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Ceramide 3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Menthol, Vanillin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Water, Alcohol, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Iron Oxides.