MAC Sheen Supreme: Official PR Information
Gloss is good, but thereâ€™s nothing quite as wonderfully, worldly cinematic as a Lipstick â€“ and theyâ€™re coming back! Weâ€™ve updated formulas to make it all plausible. Sheen Supreme is the combination of the strong, sensually saturated colour of, say, Tilda Swintonâ€™s I Am Love Milanese Lipstick, leavened with the light feel and clear vibrancy, the see-through sheen of a modern New York City Girl Gloss. Imagine no muddy undertones, gliding in pearl or creme finish, moisturizing with no sticky/ tacky feel. Itâ€™s a new medium, with MAC in the lead. This is retro/modern â€“ and devastatingly chic.
LIPSTICK, available March 3, 2011 at all MAC locations in North America and internationally in March 2011 ($14.50 U.S./$17.50 CDN)
- Supremely Confident — a pale nude
- Bare Again — a pinky neutral beige
- Canâ€™t Get Enough — a beige neutral
- Behave Yourself — a light blue pink
- Gotta Dash! — a pale clean coral
- Full Speed — a bright clean yellow pink
- Insanely It — a watermelon pink
- Ultra Darling — a mid-tone yellow pink
- New Temptation — a vivid blue red
- Quite the Thing! — a deep blue plum
- Impressive — a neutral gilded plum
- Look at Her! — a metallic copper
- Canâ€™t Resist — a golden purplish red
- Good to be Bad — a deep burgundy
MAC Sheen Supreme: Official PR Images
Canâ€™t Get Enough
Quite the Thing!
Look at Her!
Good to be Bad