Anyone else love mechanical pencils?
My favorites are the ones with the super long twist-up erasers (I have an old teal one that I’ve had for a zillion years), and I’m partial to .5mm lead.
.5mm lead is small.
Like REALLY small.
But it’s not much smaller than the tip on these new 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eye Liner by Hourglass ($45).
I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited to get between the roots of my lashes, LOL!
They come three to a pack, and you get from 17-20 uses each.
These were recently added to the permanent line for fall, and I’m taking them for a spin this weekend (cat eyes and cannonballs at the pool). I hope they’re just as waterproof and long-lasting as they claim.
New Hourglass 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eye Liner
- The precision 1.5mm tip ensures effortless control, and allows for lining in between lashes.
- The unique formula, poured into a slim mechanical component, has the malleability, intensity and staying power of a traditional gel. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required.
- The waterproof, transfer-proof and long-lasting formula delivers extended wear.
- The supple, moisturizing formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly.
- Two clicks is all you need to line the eye. Each advanced mechanical pencil lasts for approximately 17 to 20 uses.
- Only dispense product as needed – mechanical pencil does not retract.
- Free of phthalates, sulfates, talc and gluten. No animal testing.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
You can find them now at Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Net-A-Porter.com, Space.NK, Sephora and online at hourglasscosmetics.com. Single liners are also available available at select retailers, including the Hourglass website, for $16.
P.S. In other news, Guardians of the Galaxy tonight? I’m obsessed with Rocket Raccoon!