Guess what’s happening right meow??
(It’s the Neiman Marcus Spring Beauty Event.)
Just a heads up in case you find yourself near a Neiman Marcus store…or watching Lifetime on the couch while browsing the Neiman website on your phone. There are a bunch of gift with purchases deals from brands including Laura Mercier, La Mer, Bobbi Brown and Le Metier de Beaute.
Also, if your purchases add up to $125 or more, which I know is a lot, they’ll throw in a tote made special for the event by designer Eddie Borgo filled with the following goodies…
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum
- Oribe Beautiful Color Shampoo and Conditioner (I’ve used both and they’re fabulous!)
- Molton Brown Ylang-Ylang Body Wash (I love this stuff too)
- Amore Pacific Time Response Eye Renewal Creme (another thumbs upl)
- Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask
- Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Faux Cils Mascara. (Good ol’ Faux Cils… It’s the Old Faithful of mascaras.)
- Lancer The Method: Polish, Cleanse, and Nourish
If you’re a baller and hit the $500 level…1) can I come over to your house and play? 🙂 And 2) you’ll also receive a matching Eddie Borgo wristlet and samples of Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask, Chantecaille Rose de Mai Face Oil and Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair, in addition to all the stuff you get for hitting the $125 level.
The promotion works both in stores and on the Neiman Marcus website, and it runs through March 1, 2015.
Happy shopping! — and if you discover anything that changes yo’ life, please let me know.