Cargo’s Lip Glosses are supposed to last six hours, but I usually get from 3-4.
Other tidbits about Bourbon Street…
- It’s a bright reddish coral with a cream finish
- Non-sticky texture with a medium-weight formula (reminds me of a Chanel Glossimer)
- Comes with a doe-foot applicator
- Smells and tastes a little like blackberries (yum!)
- Applies evenly on my lips and looks and feels smoooove…
- It could use a little more moisture though (my lips are hella dry)
What do you think of Cargo’s Lip Glosses?