Wearing Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Strip
Sweet! Urban Decay’s coming out with a second round of products for fall 2012 — four new nude lip shades and two face/complexion primers.
Now your Smoked Palette has a few more friends to play with this fall.
Coming soon to Urban Decay counters and urbandecay.com.
From left to right: Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Naked ($18), Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Strip ($19), Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Streak ($19) and Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked2 ($19)
Complexion Primer Potions ($31 each)
Swatches from the left: Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Naked, Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Streak, Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked2 and Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Strip
Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Streak
Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked2
Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Naked
Additional makeup worn in this look…
- MAC Concrete Eyeshadow: Brows
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base: Lids
- Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara: Lashes
- Urban Decay Urban Lash in Sly: Lashes
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette: Lids, water lines and lash lines
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Cuba and St. Moritz: Face
- Hourglass Oxygen Foundation Powder in No. 4: Forehead, nose and chin
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25 and Care Blends Essential Oils in Grapefruit + Chamomile: Under eyes
- Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Gilded: Back of my cheeks
- Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie: Apples of my cheeks
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. WHOOSH! There goes the week, flying by in a flash. I can’t believe it’s almost Friday.
Hope you’re having a nice night. I’m just chilling in front of the TV. I’m about to finish watching Margaret, with Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin). Great, great acting. I started it last night but had to pause it so I could get to bed at a decent hour.