GURL, you don’t even know. My usual plan of attack when I go to Ulta (or Sephora, or Target, or CVS, or any other place where I can physically pick up makeup and drop it into a basket or cart) goes like this: if I can’t carry it to the register with my own two hands, it’s not leaving the store with me.
This usually prevents the urge to keep throwing stuff (and by “stuff,” I mean everything and the kitchen sink) into my basket.
It didn’t work the last time I went to Ulta.
Here are the products I picked up and which ones I’m loving (and not loving) from that visit.
- Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Hand & Body Scrub, $9.99
- Shea moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Bath and Body Massage Oil, $9.99>
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze, $4.99
- Maybelline Brow Drama in Deep Brown, $7.99
- Covergirl Natural Lash in Clear, $5.99
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown, $21
- Hot Tools Black Hair Pins, $3.49
As always, thank you again for watching!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Have you been to Ulta lately? What should I grab on my next trip?