They say that history repeats itself, and if that proves correct, then my sweet tooth and I will devour every last treat in the new Too Faced Holiday 2012 collection!
Un-luckily for my muffin top (she says “HAAAY!” by the way), these indulgences are calorie free.
The five-piece limited edition collection of value sets and palettes is all sugar and spice and everything nice! Hand me some of those bonbons, love, because we’ll need simple carbs to power through these pics and swatches of four of the five pieces.
The Love Sweet Love set
This seven-piece set includes…
- A Book of Love Palette with six powder eyeshadows, two powder blushes and two lip glosses
- A full-size tube of Lashgasm Mascara
- A sample size of Shadow Insurance
- A sample size of Perfect Eyes Eye Liner in Perfect Black
- A half-ounce tube of Primed & Poreless Face Primer
- A multipurpose face brush
- A gold embroidered makeup bag
The Color Confections kit
This day-to-night Ulta exclusive kit for eyes, cheeks, lips and face holds…
- Eight powder shadows
- Two powder bronzers
- Two powder blushes
- Three lip colors
The Glamour-to-Go Spun Sugar Edition palette
An on-the-go beauty palette for eyes, cheeks and lips that houses…
- Eight powder eyeshadows
- One warm bronzer
- One blush
- One gold gloss
The Shadow Bon Bons eye kit
- 12 powder eyeshadows to create a wide range of sweet and sassy looks
- One full-size tube of Lashgasm Mascara
- One sample size of Candlelight Shadow Insurance
The entire Too Faced holiday 2012 collection includes…
- Love Sweet Love ($46, and a $130 value; â‚¬44 EUR, Â£36 GBP and $55 CAD)
- Shadow Bon Bons ($42, a $147 value; â‚¬38 EUR, Â£32 GBP and $45 CAD)
- Color Confections ($29, a $128 value; â‚¬28 EUR, Â£25 GBP and $35 CAD)
- Glamour to Go Spun Sugar Edition ($22, a $98 value; â‚¬22 EUR, Â£19 GBP and $29 CAD)
- Sweet Indulgences ($52, a $382 value; â‚¬49 EUR, Â£42 GBP and $62 CAD)
Coming soon to Sephora, Ulta and toofaced.com. 🙂
That post this morning on the new MBB galleries got me thinking about the pre-Tabs era when he still deciding if I was going to be his permanent assistant…
So I went looking through some old photos today, and I actually found the very first Tabs pic, EVAH!
I think he was just shy of a year old in this shot and coming to the end of his kitten hood.
Um…even way back then he looked pretty darn husky, LOL! Little did I know the depths of crazy cat lady-ness I would eventually reach. Funny how one (now 18-pound) kitty can totally change your life. 🙂
Anywho, enough CCL talk. How was your day? Paws up or paws down?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,