For the love of husky tabbies! — yesterday I could not take a normal picture to save my life.
I don’t know how Tabs and Tyra do it. Some days it just seems, by my expression in every single pic, that I look like I accidentally stepped in dog poop:
But wait, it gets better…
I do have a point, and it is this: I have a new favorite face makeup combo that I’ve been dying to tell you about — NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer topped with a little bit of Hourglass Oxygen Foundation Powder.
Together, the two make magic happen! Great coverage (I’d say it’s about a smidgen above medium, just shy of full), feels comfy and lightweight, and it looks like real skin.
Doesn’t look half bad in pictures, either (assuming I don’t look like I just stepped in dog poop).
Additional makeup worn in this look…
- MAC Concrete Eyeshadow: Brows
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base: Lids
- Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara: Lashes
- MAC 20 Lash: Lashes
- Dior 3-Couleurs Glow in 651 Nude Glow: Lids, water lines and lash lines
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Cuba and St. Moritz: Face
- Hourglass Oxygen Foundation Powder in No. 4: Forehead, nose and chin
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25 and Care Blends Essential Oils in Grapefruit + Chamomile: Under eyes
- MAC Lipstick in Ravishing: Lips
- Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss in Flirty Pink: Lips
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Give Me Sun: Back of my cheeks
- Tom Ford Beauty Cheek Color in Love Lust: Apples of my cheeks
What face makeup have you been wearing lately? Anything amazing I should know about?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,