I wish Trish McEvoy’s new Resort Collection (available now) and I could run away together on vacation. It’s a small spring release with just nine pieces, so maybe we could even share a room.
Truthfully, I probably wouldn’t be in the room all that much — not with this bronze, pink and plum wanting to play. Most of the time I’d be on the veranda, or chilling poolside with a drink.
The collection includes…
- Eye Base Essentials in Rested — A creamy pink eyeshadow base for evening out skin tone, and brightening and priming the eyelids. It dries to a matte finish ($25).
- (2) Eye Shadows — Two shimmery powder shadows to illuminate lids in pink and plum ($16 each).
- (2) Classic Lip Color — Buildable, semi-matte colors in peachy pink Natural and Vibrant, a rose ($23 each).
- Flawless Lip Color in Perfection — “CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!” This glassy pink and I are really clicking. It has the coverage of a lipstick with the shine and texture of a gloss ($28.50).
- Matte Bronzer — A warm brown for contouring and shaping the face ($28).
- Weekend All Over Face Color — A shimmery golden bronze all-purpose face powder that should be perfect for medium and dark skin tones ($28).
- High Volume Mascara in Jet Black — The brush that accompanies this water-resistant, volumizing mascara has the teeniest, tiniest little bristles ($30)!
Swatches from left to right: Classic Lip Color in Natural, Classic Lip Color in Vibrant, Flawless Lip Color in Perfection and Eye Base Essentials in Rested
Left to right: the shimmery pink Eye Shadow, shimmery plum Eye Shadow, Matte Bronzer, Weekend All Over Face Color and High Volume Mascara in Jet Black
Swatches with the flash
Swatches without the flash
Do you feel like making reservations to this resort? I’m feeling the bronzers and lipsticks…but I wouldn’t say I’m blown away.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,