Those double Cs, man! They get me every time.
I’ve drooled over and chased after Chanel for… I don’t even know how long! Years and years. It’s one of my favorite beauty brands (and fashion and accessories, etc.) of all time.
Makeup-wise, their permanent collection is huge and daunting. At their counters, there’s a LOT of great stuff to play with and look at, and between the lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows, blushes and more it can be overwhelming.
So where do you start? Hopefully this episode of The Fab Five gives you some ideas. It might even spark a lifelong love affair with Chanel, oui, oui! 🙂
I wear these five pieces almost daily. They’re the products I find myself grabbing over and over again.
The Fab 5, Vol. 8: Chanel (probably part one of two, haha)
- Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder ($52)
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in 88 Noir Intense ($32)
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Malice ($45)
- Le Volume de Chanel Mascara ($32)
- Chanel Quadra Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadow in Tisse Rivoli ($61)
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,