The name of this powder blush from the RiRi Hearts MAC fall collection is a play on Rihanna’s song, Good Girl Gone Bad, but for real though, when I wear it, I feel much more like “Good Girl Gone Goofy.”
There’s just something about this satiny copper! It makes me giddy in the best possible way. 🙂
RiRi Hearts MAC: Bad Girl Gone Good Powder Blush
- I used two layers here for a more intense flush, but you could easily buff it down or use a fan brush if you prefer your blushes on the subtler side.
- No problems with patchiness, and the powder grains don’t noticeably stand out on my skin.
- Consider it if you wear warm shades well, or if you’re searching for a blush to wear with copper, coral or peach lipsticks and glosses.
- Satin finish is uber-forgiving on skin with large pores (HALLELUJAH!).
- Similar to NARS Amour Blush, but with less rose and more peach.
I think Bad Girl Gone Good’s flattering on tanned skin, and it pairs particularly well with warm browns and golds like the colors in RiRi’s new Her Cocoa quad.
Heart this! It’s going straight into my daily blush rotation.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,